Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Hello Once Again

I know some of my friends may had a little surprise when they entered my blog URL and discovered that my blog ceased to exist. Well, for those who know, I spent a lot of effort doing up my template and having to delete the whole thing was painful. Yup, but I didn't really had a choice. Please note, I said didn't really had, not don't have. I must be really careful with what I post nowadays.

The story goes like this, apparently some bugger uploaded onto Youtube my whole Red Beret presentation parade, and after tracking it down to someone's girfriend, they discovered that she had uploaded in her previous post many weapon systems that the Commandos use. They, the powers that be, then decided to search online for more such 'security breaches'.

Well, somehow, I dunno how, they found my blog and my entries and pictures of my time in a disputed island in the South China Sea that famous people such as Jolin and Jay call home was a big no-no to them. So one night in camp I was called into the OC's office and was asked if I was the one who uploaded the video. I said," No sir, I have never uploaded anything in Youtube."

He replied," Are you sure?"

In my head I was thinking, what the hell kind of question is that? Of course I'm sure of what I do. After I told him, yes sir I am very sure he said," Okay i believe you. You can go now. I then asked," Sir, what makes you think it's me?"

He answered," Nothing, just random questioning."

My goodness, I can't stand it when people bullsh*t me. 15 minutes later, I was hauled up to my CSM's office. He told me that my blog, along with the pictures I uploaded was discovered. He led me down into his car and told me to get in.

"Sir, where are we going?", I asked.

"Don't worry la, I'm not bringing you to the police station", he replied.

My CSM is really kind-hearted soul and that helped to ease my anxiety and lightened up the mood a bit. He drove us to another building within camp and I was brought into a room with several computer terminals. There the OC told me to go to my blog and remove the entries. I didnt know which entries had pictures that were deemed a 'security breach', thus I hit on the Delete Blog button.

Oh well, just too bad I guess. My entries from 2002 until now are gone, but maybe it's time for a fresh start anyway. When I came home just now, I found my diary among a pile of thrash in the porch, ready to be thrown. Throwing it away is one thing, but the person who found it surely must have read the contents. Great, more secrets exposed.

Anyway, tmr is Mambo. Anyone keen to join me, Ethan and Tim please let us know. :)