Monday, December 28, 2009

This Space Has Been Revived!

If the world wide web had digital dust, I am very sure that my blog will be covered in them. It has been almost half a year since my last entry. Yeah, I got lazy to blog about my adventures in Europe, as you can see. LOL. But you can always view the photos on my Facebook. :p

The reason why I am reviving this blog is because I realise that as I grow older, my memory seems to be failing me. I need to keep a record of things I do, I said, I felt, I experienced etc. before I forget them all one day.

Another reason is that I have finally quit Citibank! :) I was so sick of a boring desk-bound job and the opportunity arose for me to join a fantastic company in a very unconventional position. My mum flipped when I told her, and it took a lot of convincing, assurances and promises before she reluctantly agreed. "Two years", she said, will be the maximum time I will spend in my new job.

I have heard horror stories about how the first few months as a new hire is hell, but hey, what's the most they can do to me?

*Dons red beret on head and suddenly feels invincible*

LOL. But now I have to serve my notice, and I really just can't wait to leave, another three more weeks!

It's still the Christmas season (12 days, remember?), and I am thinking of getting myself a nice present. I saw this Mont Blanc passport holder that costs $200, and I know I will surely be using it almost as often as my wallet. I really don't like deliberating about making major purchases. I know I do spend quite a bit, but it is mostly on FMCG or services like taxis and petrol. My last major purchase was my iPhone 3G, and that was August 2008!

Okay, I shall discipline myself to post regularly here from now on. I'm sure the coming months will be fun, not to mention the upcoming New Year's Eve countdown.

Happy Holidays! :)